OVEN ROASTED PEANUT BUTTER TEMPEH
Nutty tempeh marinated in a sweet peanut sauce! Flavorsome, hearty, and perfect for topping soups, salads, & more!
- 10 – 12 Ounces Non-GMO Tempeh
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted peanut butter( or almond butter)
- 3 Tablespoons Agave nectar( or maple syrup)
- 2 Tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos all purpose seasoning( low sodium)
- 1 lime(optional)
- Remove tempeh from cover and cube into a semi-large bowl and set aside
- In a glass bowl, add peanut butter, agave, and soy sauce
- Mix until smooth, if thick squeeze lime juice and mix continuously.
- Pour the sauce onto the tempeh and mix slowly
- Cover and put in the frig
- Pre-heat the oven or boiler to 400 degrees
- After 5 minutes, drain tempeh onto a baking parchment paper
- Bake/roast for 15 – 20 minutes and check continuously
- Add salt to taste