Ready in 45 minutes
Serves 8 people
Yields 9 balls
62 calories & 7 g protein each
- Two 8 oz organic Tempeh
- ½ cup chopped Onion
- 4 Garlic cloves
- ¼ cup oatmeal
- ½ large Bell Pepper
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp sage
- ½ rosemary
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 11/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- ½ cup non-dairy yogurt
- ½ – 1 tsp dill weed
- In a food processor, add onion, garlic, and
- Blend until smooth and put in a large
bowl and set aside.
- Add sliced tempeh and oatmeal to the
processor and blend.
- Add tempeh mixture to the garlic
- In the large bowl, add paprika, rosemary,
sage, and sugar and mix.
- Roll tempeh mixture into balls, about 50
grams each and place in the refrigerator
for 1 hour.
- Add canola oil to a pan at medium heat
and slowly add tempeh balls.
- Fry until brown on all sides.
- Remove from oil and place them on
tissue paper to cool.
- In a small bowl, add tahini, dairy-free
yogurt, and dill weed and whip to