Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 1 people
420 – 520 calories
- 12 oz frozen cauliflower rice(120 cals)
- 6 oz extra firm tofu(130 cals)
- ¼ cup almond/non-dairy yogurt(70 cals)
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 14 oz pecans(100 cals) -optional
- 1 tbsp coconut butter(100 cals)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees and slice tofu into cubes.
- Bake for 15 minutes until slightly brownish
- Microwave cauliflower rice for 6 minutes.
- Add coconut butter to cauliflower rice and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add yogurt, dill weed, and mix.
- Add the yogurt mixture to tofu,toss, and salt to taste.
- Add pecans and enjoy.