Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 1 people
- ½ large baked/steamed sliced Sweet
- ½ can Great northern beans
- 2 large Collard greens
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- ½ cup romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place a large pan on a stove at medium
- Peel some of the stem off the collard
greens with a knife.
- Place collard green in the pan and press
down slowly. Greens should start to
- Flip after 1 minute and slowly press
- Repeat step 3 & 4 for the second collard
- In a medium bowl, add sliced potatoes,
beans, and romaine lettuce.
- In another small bowl add Sriracha,
mustard, chipotle paste, and olive oil and
- Place collards greens on a flat surface,
add sweet potatoes, beans, lettuce, and
- Collard greens should be dark green.
- Fold like a burrito and enjoy.