SUGAR-FREE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
Simple, aromatic, and easy recipe for the whole family to enjoy without feeling guilty. No added sugar, refined flours, additives, just whole foods.
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Butter/Coconut Manna
- 1 Cup Pitted dates, chop and soak in boiling water
- 1 Cup Organic bread flour(100%whole wheat and 100% barley flour)
- 2 Tbsp Baking powder
- 4 Tbsp Unsweetened cacao/cocoa powder, mix in 3 tbsp of warm water
- 6 Tbsp Soy/almond milk
- ½ Cup Walnut, roughly broken
- Preheat the oven to 345 degrees, Place parch paper in any container of your choosing.
- Add the dates and warm water, coconut butter/Manna, and unsweetened cacao powder to a food mixer.
- Mix until everything is nicely blended.
- Add the baking powder and bread flour(100%whole wheat and 100% barley flour).
- Mix for a minute or two till is nicely blended, if it is too thick, slowing add the 6 tbsp of milk.
- Add the walnut, after everything is blended nicely and mix in the with your hand
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, smooth the surface and bake for 45 minutes to 55 minutes. Until a metal skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for a few minutes in the tin then cut into bars or squares. Transfer to a wire rack and let it cool.
Due to the bread flour, this recipe is not gluten-free. You could change the bread flour to gluten-free flours. Always use 100%.