GREEN TOMATILLO SALSA
Fresh, flavorful, and 5-ingredients or less recipe that is simple and the whole family will love.
- 5 medium green tomatillos
- 1-2 large jalapenos
- 1 whole garlic
- 2 cups cilantro
- ½ medium onion
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice onions into smaller pieces and set aside
- Remove and wash outer layer of the tomatillo
- Place tomatillo, garlic, and jalapeno on parchment paper and roast/bake for 15 minutes
- Place the above ingredients above in a food processor and process for 1 minutes
- Pour mixer into a bowl and add diced onions
- Salt to taste
You could remove the seeds from the jalapenos after baking/roasting. It all depends on how hot you want the salsa.