3 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY JAM
The right amount of sweetness, healthy, and delicious jam that the kids will love. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and enjoy.
- 24 oz Fresh Strawberry
- ¼ Cup Dates
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seed
- 11/2 – 2 Cup Water
- Add 1 cup of water over a medium heat
- Wash and rinse strawberries
- Slices them into smaller pieces
- Add dates and berries to the boiling water
- Mash them with a potato masher to break up the strawberries and dates
- Cook for 7 munites
- Add the last 1 cup of water slowly if they begin to thicken up.
- Add chia seed and cook for another 8 minutes
- Let it rest for another 15 munites and enjoy
Blend half in a blender after cooking it and add them back together if you like them smooth. I like mine a bit chunky, so I just mashed them with a potato masher while on the stone.